Make a donation
Hospice Renfrew is a not-for-profit organization and registered charity. It is through the support and donations from our community that we are able to bring care and comfort to the terminally ill and their families. We provide all of our services and programs free of charge. The Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care provides just enough funding to cover about half of our costs. Please consider contributing to our compassionate community.
Hospice Renfrew, 459 Albert Street, Renfrew, Ontario, K7V 1V8
Hospice provides tax receipts for all donations of $20.00 or more. Please be sure to give us your full mailing address. If you wish to send us a cheque, please make it payable to Hospice Renfrew. Our charitable registration number is 86405 8839 RR001
More Ways You Can Help
- Contribute monthly.
- Consider a donation in memory of a loved one.
- Plan a gift to Hospice – leave a legacy.
- On special occasions, rather than gifts or flowers, suggest donating to Hospice.
- Make a gift through a workplace employee-giving program.
- Sponsor one of our special events.
- Purchase a component of our Rural Reflections Donor Wall.
- Join us on our annual Hike for Hospice or other special events.
- Be one of our champions – ask family and friends to support Hospice.
- Share your time and skills – be one of our volunteers.
Neighbours Helping Neighbours
Our farming heritage and the deep traditions of a rural area have shown us that “many hands make strong communities”. Please support Hospice. Your investment of time or money can provide comfort, meaning, and dignity for our friends and families at end of life. Your support will always be welcome and appreciated.