Upcoming events

Only about 55% of Hospice expenses are covered by funding from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. The remaining 45%, or approximately $600,000, is raised through community donations and fundraisers. It is these community contributions that enable us to continue providing care and support at no charge to our families and residents.

Here are the fundraising events we have planned:

Hike for Hospice 2020 – Postponed

This event has been postponed.... How You Can Help Participate in the hike Coordinate a workplace team or group Help raise pledges & encourage participation Volunteer Registration & Information Registration starts at 12:30 p.m. Pre-register Your Team or...

Craft Show

Renfrew Armouries 2019 – November 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

2019 Annual Edward Jones Golf Classic

When? Friday August 16, 2019 Where? Dragonfly Golf Links Mark your calendar! This is your opportunity to enjoy a day on the links with your friends, neighbours and associates, and at the same time support a worthy cause. Watch the Hospice Renfrew website,...

Here's where you can find us

459 Albert Street, Renfrew, Ontario, K7V 1V8

Contact us

Tel: 613- 433- 3993 or 1-866-751-1685 Fax: 613 432 3618 Email  info@hospicerenfrew.ca

Social

facebook-icon Twitter-icon YouTube-icon

Hospice Renfrew

459 Albert Street Renfrew, Ontario K7V 1V8