The purpose of Hospice Renfrew is to provide and maintain a freestanding residential hospice to serve the palliative care needs of terminally ill people and their families in the community of Renfrew and surrounding municipalities.
- To provide pain and symptom management;
- To improve the quality of life for people with advanced disease and their families, through the relief of concerns whether physical, emotional, social, or spiritual;
- To preserve the quality of life, dignity, and independence of the resident;
- To support family wellness and community involvement;
- To affirm life and regard death as a normal process and neither hasten or postpone death;
- To assist the bereaved in dealing with their grief;
- To respect and work with all other disciplines and agencies, encouraging, through education and good communication, a wider knowledge base of palliative care
At Hospice Renfrew protecting the privacy of personal information is an integral part of bringing care, comfort and compassion to our patients and their families.
We make sure that everyone at Hospice protects your privacy and only uses your personal information for the purposes that you consented to. There are security measures in place to protect your information from theft, loss, and unauthorized access.